Latest News

Allen & Spence Blog

Can I Stop Paying Alimony?

Can I Stop Paying Alimony?

If you are under an order to pay alimony and you belive you ex is living with someone, what can you do?     You may have to file a motion to modify or terminate your alimony. North Carolina Law provides in NCGS § 50-16.9: ... (b)        If a dependent spouse who is...

read more

Allen & Spence  – Divorce, Family, Elder and Estate Lawyers

Wake County BAR Association